- UPDATED Eagle Creek Fire Closure Order, Hood River RD, Mt. Hood NF
Updated 9/25/17 Eagle Creek Fire Area Closure of a portion of the Hood River Ranger District to include areas:North of Forest Road 13 and North of Washout CreekEast of the western Mark O. Hatfield...
- Eagle Creek Fire Area Closure For Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
National Forest System (NFS) lands administered by the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area within Multnomah and Hood River Counties State of Oregon as follows: All Columbia River Gorge National...
- Current Eagle Creek Fire Evacuation Map
Link for the most current evacuation map for the Eagle Creek Fire:
- Eagle Creek Fire Area Closure for Mt. Hood NF, Hood River Ranger District
Expanded (090917) Eagle Creek Fire Area Closure of a portion of the Hood River Ranger District to include areas: North of the Mount Hood Wilderness Area boundary South of the Columbia River Gorge...
- Closure on the Columbia River
The USCG has established a temporary safety zone on the Columbia River from river mile 126 (Corbet, OR) to river mile 185 (just below the Dalles). All vessels are prohibited from operating within 500...
- Interstate 84 remains closed and many evacuation levels have increased
All lanes of Interstate 84 remain closed from Troutdale (Exit 17) to 2 miles west of Hood River (MP 62). SR-14 is closed to commercial traffic in both directions, but open to passenger vehicles....
- Area Closures Due to the Eagle Creek Fire
Area Closures Due to the Eagle Creek FireEagle Creek Trail #440 is closed through its entire length due to Eagle Creek Fire and Indian Creek Fire. Also closed: Eagle Creek Campground and Day Use...
- Interstate 84 closed due to Eagle Creek Fire; Evacuations under way
Interstate 84 closed due to Eagle Creek Fire; Evacuations under way for 3 communities Due to extreme fire behavior on the Eagle Creek Fire in the Columbia River Gorge, all lanes of Interstate...