- Trinity County Evacuation/Closure Update 08-26-15 9am
TRINITY COUNTY EVACUATION NOTICES / ROAD CLOSURES UPDATES 08-26-15 0900 HRS All evacuations and road closures have been lifted, Forest Road Closures remain in
- Trinity County Evacuation Notices/ Road Closures Updates 8-25-15 12:30pm
TRINITY COUNTY EVACUATION NOTICES / ROAD CLOSURES UPDATES 08-25-15 1230 HRS No changes for the Fork Complex, Forest Closures remain in effect FORK COMPLEX: Mandatory Evacuations: - None at this...
- Revised Evacuations and Closure
Fork Complex Revised Evacuations and Closures as of noon August, 21, 2015 In brief: advisory for Barker Area lifted Tule Creek and Wildwood now Evacuation Advisory Mandatory Evacuations: - Deer...
- Fork Complex Closure Order 8/17/15
ORDER NO. 14-15-05 FIRE CLOSURE SHASTA-TRINITY NATIONAL FOREST Pursuant to 16 USC 551 and 36 CFR 261.50(a) and (b), and to provide for public safety, the following acts are prohibited within...
- Update: Mandatory Evacuation of Tule Creek Rd. August 13, 2015
The Trinity County Sheriff's Office has ordered a Mandatory Evacuation for some areas of Tule Creek Road due to the Fork Complex. There are also hard road closures in the area. See attached for...
- Updated - Mandatory Evacuation Notice Sunday, August 9, 2015
Evacuation Notice Mandatory Due to an increase in fire behavior in the area of Deer Lick Campgrounds this area has gone into mandatory evacuation status with immediate effect. Road Closures ...
- Updated - Mandatory Evacuations and Road Closures - August 7, 2015
Morgan Hill Road evacuation order will be changed to voluntary at noon today.Kingsberry Gulch Road will remain closed from the end of pavement.Highway 3 will remain closed from the Trinity County...
- Mandatory Evacuations and Road Closures - August 6, 2015
Mandatory Evacuation Notice The area of 13 Dips Road is now under mandatory evacuation due to an increase in fire behavior. New Road Closures The 347 Road is closed. The 30N19 Road is...
- Fork Complex - Evacuation and Road Closure Update August 5th 2015
Evacuation Notice Mandatory The areas of East Fork and Shiell Ranch are now under mandatory evacuation due to an increase in fire behavior. Advisory The area of Wildwood has been upgraded to...
- Current Evacuations & Road Closures - Current as of August 4, 2015
Current information can be found at: http://www.trinitycounty.org/ under Important Updates Evacuation Center: The evacuation center has been established by Red Cross at Solid Rock Christian Church,...
Content posted to this website is for information purposes only.
load time: 0.00064 sec.