FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 18, 2022
Road Closure Update for Calf Canyon/ Hermits Peak Fire
LAS VEGAS/ MORA – The following road closures are in place. Please be advised that these routes are open for evacuation only, no reentry is allowed.
- N.M. 518 is closed between mile posts 36 (Jct. of N.M. 518 and N.M. 120) and 58 (Rock Wall).
- N.M. 434 is closed between mile markers 17 (State Park) to 32 (2 miles south of Angel Fire)
- N.M. 442 is closed between mile posts 6 and 19 (Ocate).
- N.M. 121 is closed between mile markers 0 (Jct. at 518) to 8
- N.M. 120 at mile post 17.2 (Jct. of N.M. 120 & N.M. 442) is closed.
- N.M. 276 is closed between mile markers 0 to 5 (Maestas)
- N.M. 65 is closed at mile post 15 (El Porvenir)- N.M. 105 is closed at mile post 3 (Transfer station)
- County Road A4A is being restricted at the junction of CR A4A and A34- N.M. 223 is closed at mile post 2 (Entrance to Cow Creek and Upper/ Lower Colonias).
- N.M. 75 is closed at mile post 20 (Rock Wall)
The New Mexico Department of Transportation wants to remind all motorist that these routes are available for evacuation only, no re-entry is allowed.