Bureau of Land Management
Information on disaster aid can be found at https://wildfire.oregon.gov/ The following agencies and organizations are helping those who were affected by this fire and are accepting donations.
• Glide Revitalization Committee located at Glide Middle School, 301 Glide Loop Drive. https://gliderevitalization.com/
• Red Cross: 1-800-RED CROSS or go to www.auntbertha.com
• Glide Helping Hands Wednesdays 10am-2pm, located behind Glide Seventh Day Adventist Church (1/2 mile east of Glide High School): 541-733-6860
• Glide Baptist Church: https://www.glidebaptist.org/
• Greater Douglas United Way: https://gduway.org/campaigns/fire-relief-fund/
• Roseburg Rotary: https://www.facebook.com/RoseburgRotary/ and https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3D2BEGT2AJBRS&source=url
• Douglas Timber Operators / Umpqua Fisheries Enhancement Derby: https://donorbox.org/2020-archie-creek-fire-relief-fund
• Saving Grace: www.savinggrace.info 541-672-3907
• Salvation Army: 541-672-6581
• Clothes, food, blankets and hygiene supplies for families affected by the Archie Fire are available at the Western Oregon Expo in Cottage Grove. Contact Athena or Skye at 541-942-6150.
• Oregon State University Extension Service - Douglas County - For owners of forestlands impacted by the Archie Creek or other fires in 2020, contact Alicia Christiansen at 541-236-3002 or Alicia.email@example.com