Angeles National Forest
U.S. Forest Service
701 N. Santa Anita Ave.
Arcadia, CA 91006
The hard work and efforts of the multi-agency firefighting crews, and cooperating partners resulted in lifting some Evacuation Warnings in the Littlerock area of the Antelope Valley. Crews are still working to fully control the fire. Please note: Unified Incident Commanders and cooperators continue to evaluate all evacuated areas for future re-populations. Soft closure residents must present identification to repopulate. Livestock and animals are allowed to repopulate.
EVACUATION WARNINGS HAVE BEEN LIFTED AS OF SEPTEMBER 26, 2020 AT 4:00 PM FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• South of Highway 138, north of Weber Ranch Road, east of Cheseboro Road, and west of 87th Street E.
• South of Highway 138, south and east of Highway 122 (Sierra Hwy/Pearblossom), north and west of Mount Emma Road, west of Cheseboro Road, north and east of Angeles forest Highway.
THE FOLLOWING AREAS Will REMAIN UNDER EVACUATION ORDER:
• Paradise Springs- South of Big Pines Highway, east of Devil's Punchbowl, west of largo Vista Road, and north of the forest.
• South and west of Upper Big Tujunga Canyon, east of Angeles forest Highway, and north of Angeles Crest Highway
• Residences along Angeles Crest Highway, between Angeles forest Highway and Highway 39.
THE FOLLOWING AREAS Will REMAIN UNDER EVACUATION WARNING:
• South of Big Pines Highway. east of largo Vista Road, west of 263rd Street E (County line), and north of the forest.
• South of Mount Emma Road, nonh of Upper Big Tujunga Canyon. east of Angeles Forest Highway, and west of Pacifico Mountain. East Fork Areas: Julius Klein Conservation camp 19, Camp Williams, and the River Community.
• Unincorporated community of Wrightwood.
A map showing all areas under Evacuation Orders or Warnings can be found at lacounty.gov/emergency. This map is updated as changes occur.
As residents continue to return to areas that have already begun repopulating, we remind you of these important safety messages:
For more information please call the Fire Information line at (626) 574-5208.
Visit Ready, Set, Go! at fire.lacounty.gov/rsg/
Fire Information: Inciweb: inciweb.nwcg.gov and search “Bobcat”, Angeles National Forest Facebook: @angelesnationalforest
Angeles Twitter: @angeles_NF , Los Angeles County Fire Department Twitter: @LACoFDPIO