Angeles National Forest
U.S. Forest Service
701 N. Santa Anita Ave.
Arcadia, CA 91006
NEW EVACUATION ORDER 1530 SEPT 21, 2020:
• South and West of Upper Big Tujunga, East of Angeles Forest Hwy, North of Angeles Crest Hwy
THE FOLLOWING AREAS WILL REMAIN UNDER EVACUATION ORDERS:
• Residences along Angeles Crest Highway, between Angeles Forest Highway and Highway 39.
• The unincorporated areas of Juniper Hills, Devils Punch Bowl, and Paradise Springs.
• The unincorporated areas of Crystal Lake, East Fork of the San Gabriel River, and Camp Williams.
• South of Hwy 138, North of Big Rock Creek, East of 87th St East, and West of Largo Vista Rd.
• South of 138th St. East, North of Big Pine Hwy and Hwy 2, East of Largo Vista Rd., and West of 263rd St. East. (Sand)
• South of Hwy 138, North of East Ave W-14, East of 155th St East, and West of 165th East. (Clear)
THE FOLLOWING AREAS WILL REMAIN UNDER EVACUATION WARNINGS:
• City of Pasadena
• Unincorporated communities of Altadena and Wrightwood.
• South of Pearblossom Hwy, East and North of Angeles Forest Hwy, North and West of Mt. Emma Rd., East and South of Hwy 122, and West of Cheseboro Rd.
• South of Hwy 2, North of Blue Ridge Truck Trail, East of Hwy 39, and West of the Los Angeles Co. border. (Cardinal)
• South of Ave U-8, North of East Ave W-14, East of 121st East, and West of 155th St East. (Longview)
• South of Pearblossom Hwy (Hwy 138), South and East of Pearblossom Hwy (Hwy 122), North and West of Mt. Emma Rd., North and East of Angeles Forest Hwy, and West of Cheseboro Rd. (Emma)
• South of Mt. Emma Rd., North of Upper Big Tujunga Canyon Rd., East of Angeles Forest Highway, and West of Pacifico Mountain.
SAFETY: There are many hazards that may exist when returning to your home after a wildfire. These hazards can include fire ash, damaged utilities, exposed and burned structures, as well as hazardous materials. To protect yourself from these hazards, it is important to utilize personal protective equipment that can include breathing protection (N-95 rated respirators), protective clothing, gloves, and boots, as well as eye/face protection. For more information on returning safely to your home after a wildfire, please visit City Website: ArcadiaCA.gov/Bobcat Twitter: @ProtectArcadia Arcadia Bobcat Fire Hotline (626) 574-5463 National Forest Service Hotline: (626) 574-5208
To sign up for emergency alerts and notifications, Nixle: Text zip code to 888777 AlertArcadia (Reverse 9-1-1): ArcadiaCA.gov/Alert to sign up.
For more information please call the Fire Information line at (626) 574-5208.
Visit Ready, Set, Go! at fire.lacounty.gov/rsg/