San Bernardino National Forest
U.S. Forest Service
602 S. Tippecanoe Ave.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
Evacuations Orders (red)
- Areas east of Bryant from Highway 38 South to Yucaipa Blvd, then east on Yucaipa Blvd at Bryant intersection to Freemont Street, then South to Grande View Drive, then along Ave E southeast to the intersection of Mesa Grande, east to Wildwood Canyon Rd to include all portions of Hidden Meadows, and east to Edgar Canyon Road.
- The portion of the Cherry Valley Community that is north of Orchard St to the County Line , and East of Nancy Ave. and west of Beaumont Ave..
- Oak Glen (partial, see road closures), Mountain Home Village and Forest Falls
- New - All residents located North of Valley of the Falls Drive along Highway 38 to Onyx Summit, including the Angelus Oak, 7 Oaks and Jenks Lake Area.
Evacuation Warning (yellow) - Voluntary, but you should be prepared to leave at any time.
- Evacuation warning in place for east of Beaumont Ave east to Hillside Place in the Highland Springs area , North to Cherry Valley Blvd to the County Line Road.
- North of Oak Glen Road, West of Bryant, South of Highway 38, East of Garnet. Those who require additional time to evacuate, and those with pets and livestock should leave now.
A Red Cross reception site has moved. It is now located in the cafeteria of the Redlands East Valley High School, 31000 E. Colton Ave. Redlands
Emergency Notification Systems:
San Bernardino County Assistant Fire Chief Kat Opliger talks about the importance of the Telephone Emergency Notification System (TENS) in helping San Bernardino County manage evacuation notifications during fires and other emergencies.
San Bernardino County Residents: Sign up for San Bernardino County Telephone Emergency Notification System, or call 1-888-435-7565.
Riverside County Residents: Sign up for the Riverside County Swift911 System. Visit https://www.rivcoready.org/ for updated information and preparedness information.