EVACUATION AND ROAD CLOSURE INFORMATION
MANDATORY EVACUATION ORDERS have been issued for the following areas:
• QUINCY LAPORTE ROAD from Thompson Creek south to Red Bridge (Middle Fork of the Feather River.
• Highway 70: From Massack Rest Area to Spring Garden
• COMMUNITY OF SPRING GARDEN
• COMMUNITY OF GREENHORN RANCH
EVACUATION ADVISORIES ARE IN EFFECT for the following areas:
• EAST QUINCY, south of Lee Road from Radio Hill Road east.
o To include EAST QUINCY, south of Highway 70 between Millcreek (to include Mill Creek Road and Forest View Drive) extending east to Quincy LaPorte Road.
• Chandler Road (east e11)d, from Highway 70 east to Carol Lane East.
• COMMUNITY OF SLOAT
• COMMUNITY OF CROMBERG
• Bucks Lake: Big Creek Road from the Mount Ararat Road to Bucklin Road (to include Countryman Drive and Grizzly Loop) and Bucks Lake Road south of the Old Transfer Station Rd (Timberline Lodge) extending to the area of the On Top Mine to include the BucksHighlands area.
• Quincy LaPorte Road from Highway 70 south to Thompson Creek.
• Quincy LaPorte Road from Quincy LaPorte Road & Highway 70 to Massack.
ROAD CLOSURES AND INFORMATION
• NEW Quincy LaPorte Road fro1n Hwy 70 to Tho1npson Creek is open to RESIDENTS ONLY
• Quincy LaPorte Road fro1n Tho1npson Creek to Red Bridge is CLOSED
• Peppard Flat Road (The dirt portion) is CLOSED
None at this time; however, we are prepared to open one at any time.
If you need assistance with animals, contact Plumas County Animal Services at 283-3673. Large animals/livestock can also be accommodated.
THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME