Due to decreased fire conditions and activities in the area, the Bureau of Land Management, Arizona Strip District (BLM) is partially rescinding Fire Closure Order Number: AZ-ASD-03-20 Closures that will be rescinded include:
(1) South of UT/AZ state line
(2) BLM Road 1026 to Hwy 89A
(3) BLM Road 1024 to BLM Road 1025 (Winter Road)
(4) BLM Road 1025 (Winter Road) from BLM Road 1026 East to BLM Road 1065
(5) BLM Road 1065 (House Rock Valley) Stateline south to BLM Road 1079 (Lone Tree Rd)
(6) Stateline Campground
(7) North of Kaibab National Forest, North Kaibab Ranger District
The Arizona Scenic Trail, from Stateline campground south to the Kaibab National Forest boundary, will remain closed.
These closures were on all lands managed by the Arizona Strip District and the partial rescission of this order is effective at 12:01 MDT August 11, 2020.