Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest
U.S. Forest Service
30 S Chiricahua Tri
Springerville, AZ 85938
Bringham Fire - June 23, 2020 Daily Update
The Bringham fire transitioned today from the Type 2 Southwest Incident Management Team 4 to the White Mountain Zone Type 3 Incident Management Team, led by Incident Commander Matt Bullmore. The White Mountain Zone Team managed the Bringham fire in the early days of the incident and will continue to build upon the valuable work that the Type 2 Team accomplished.
Highway 191 remains closed in both directions between Mile Marker 189 past Juan Miller Road and Mile Marker 225 at Blue Vista. This closure will remain in place through June 27, 2020 and may be extended as needed. Members of the public are advised to drive with caution and leave roadways clear for emergency vehicles and equipment to pass. More information can be found at https://azdot.gov/adot-news/us-191-closed-eastern-arizona-mountains-due-bringham-fire.
Fire Information Officers are available from 8:00AM to 8:00PM at (928) 288-2154 or email at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fire information can be found at the following links:
• InciWeb: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/6747/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/apachesitgreavesnfs/
• Temporary Closure Order: https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/asnf/alerts-notices/?cid=stelprd3793918
• Southwest Region Smoke Outlook:https://wildlandfiresmoke.net/outlooks/SouthwesternRegion
• Bringham Fire Story Map: https://nifc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=014fe10eaaf44038bcf7ee1f3a1013e7