Shasta-Trinity National Forest
U.S. Forest Service
3644 Avtech Parkway
Redding, CA 96002
The following prescribed fire projects are scheduled to take place today February 5, 2019:
Doney Creek Piles near Lakehead, 5 acres
Peak 2015 Fire Reforestation Site Prep Hand Piles
• Legal Location: 31n, 12w, Sec 2
• Descriptive Location: Plummer Peak, Rd 30n31 south of Hayfork
• Type of burn: Hand Piles
• Total Acreage: 18
• Duration of Ignition and Smoke Production: Ignitions should take 1-2 days. Smoke production could be two to four days after ignitions are complete.
• Estimated Direction of Smoke Travel: south east
• Communities or Smoke Sensitive Areas: Hayfork is to the North and smoke may be visible from Hwy 3 and Hyampom Rd. and Hayfork.