Project Name: 2015 Fire Reforestation Site Prep Hand Piles
• Planned Ignition date(s): 2/1/2019
• Legal Location: 30N, 12W, Sec 3, 34, 35
• Descriptive Location: Plummer Peak, Rd 30n31 and 31n48
• Type of burn: Hand Piles
• Total Acreage: 25 Acres
• Duration of Ignition and Smoke Production: Ignitions should take 1 day. Smoke production could be two to four days after ignitions are complete.
• Estimated Direction of Smoke Travel: NW
• Communities or Smoke Sensitive Areas: Hayfork is to the North and smoke may be visible from Hwy 3, the Hyampom Rd, and Hayfork.