Mendocino National Forest
U.S. Forest Service
825 N. Humboldt Ave Willows California 95988
Willows, CA 95988
Mendocino Complex Fire Information
Hours: M-F 8-5 pm
Mendocino Complex Evening Update 8.11.18 7PM
Unified Command Agencies: CAL FIRE, U.S. Forest Service
RANCH FIRE STATUS
Incident Start Date: 07/27/18 Incident Start Time: 12:03 PM Incident Type: Wildland Fire Cause: Under Investigation Incident Location: SR CA-20 at MP 39, Old Lake County SR, Blue Lake, 8 mi NE of Ukiah Acreage: 279,306 acres Containment: 58%
RIVER FIRE STATUS
Incident Start Date: 07/27/18 Incident Start Time: 1:01 PM Incident Type: Wildland Fire Cause: Under Investigation Incident Location: Old River Road, 6 miles north of Hopland Acreage: 48,920 acres Containment: 92%
MENDOCINO COMPLEX TOTALS
Total Acreage: 328,226 Total Containment: 67% Expected Full Containment: 09/01/18 Civilian Injuries/Fatalities: None Firefighter Injuries: 2 Structures Threatened: 1,525 Structures Destroyed: 139 Residences/ 119 Other acres Structures Damaged 13 residences/24 other
CURRENT SITUATION SUMMARY
• East of the Lake-Mendocino County Line, south of the Lake-Mendocino- Glenn County Line, west of the Lake- Colusa County Line, north of the fire perimeter and the Mendocino National Forest boundary.
• South of Eel River, west of the Mendocino- Lake county line, east of 10500 block of Mid Mountain Road, and north of Pine Ave. Does not includes residents on Pine Ave.
• The town limits of Stonyford, west to the Colusa-Lake County line and North to Colusa-Glenn County line, Century Ranch sub-division, east and west side of East Park Reservior, Lodoga from Squaw Creek Inn south and all areas West of Bear Valley Road to Hwy 20.
Evacuation Advisory/Warning: Glenn County Evacuation Advisory:
• North of the Glenn County/Colusa County Line, west of County Road 306, south of County Road 308, east of the Mendocino National Forest Boundary.
Road Closures: Lake County:
• Northbound Elk Mountain at Middle Creek Campground
• Northbound Bartlett Springs Road at SR-20
• Southbound County Road 306 ½ north of the Glenn/Colusa County Line
• Twin Pine Casino, 22223 CA-29, Middletown
•Colusa County Veterans Hall,108 E. Main Street Colusa, CA
Animal Evac. Center(s):
Redwood Riders Arena, 8300 East Road, Redwood Valley is accepting horses.
ASSIGNED RESOURCES Engines: 281 Water Tenders: 87 Helicopters: 20 Hand Crews: 61 Dozers: 76 Other: 7 Total Personnel: 3422
Numerous firefighting air tankers from throughout the Western United State are flying fire suppression missions as conditions allow.