- Video Highlights - September 3 Community Meeting
Highlights from the September 3 Horse Creek Complex and Rebel Fire Community Meeting can be found here. If your question was not addressed in the video clips, please call the Willamette Fire...
- Level 1 (Be Ready) Notification for Rainbow, McKenzie Bridge and Belknap
Level 1 (Be Ready) Evacuation Notice for Hwy 126 from MP 45 East to MP 16 near Frissel Boat Launch DETAILS: Residents, campers, and others along the Oregon Route 126 corridor from Milepost 45 on the...
- Level 1 (Be Ready) Evacuation Notice for Route 242
Per Lane County Sheriff's Office: Lane County Emergency Management advises residents and campers along Oregon Route 242 to BE READY to evacuate due to potential fire danger in nearby forests....
- September 3 Community Meeting
Horse Creek Complex and Rebel Fire Community Meeting7:00 p.m. Sunday, September 3Upper McKenzie Community Center54745 McKenzie River Drive, Blue River,
- Increased Fire Activity on Nash Fire Leads to Level 2 (Set) Evacuation
Per the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office:Increased Fire Activity on Nash Fire Leads to Level 2 (Set) Evacuation Notice for Elk Lake Area and Level 1 (Ready) Evacuation Notice for Lava Lake AreaDue...
- McKenzie Bridge Community Meeting Tuesday at 7PM
There will be a community meeting on Tuesday, August 29th to discuss the Rebel Fire and the Horse Creek Complex which includes the Avenue Fire. The meeting will be held at the Upper McKenzie...