Spring 2017 Prescribed Burns Announcements
- Update 2017-05-03: Burns today west of Flagstaff, south of Happy Jack
Two prescribed burns are underway today, May 3, 2017. Flagstaff Ranger District A-1 Mountain Project (between Bellemont and Flagstaff) Map of A-1 prescribed burn project Where: Approximately one...
- Update 2017-05-01: A-1 and Upper Beaver Creek (UBC) burns this week
Upcoming & Current Prescribed Burns The following prescribed burns have been scheduled on the Coconino National Forest. Fire managers may need to reschedule or cancel burns based on weather and...
- Update 2017-04-27: Upper Beaver Creek prescribed burn project planned today
The following prescribed burn has been scheduled on the Coconino National Forest for Thursday, April 27, 2017. Fire managers may need to reschedule or cancel burns based on weather and conditions....
- Update 2017-04-26: Kachina and Upper Beaver Creek burns planned Wednesday
The following prescribed burns have been scheduled on the Coconino National Forest for Wednesday, April 26, 2017. Burn operations were canceled across the Forest Monday and Tuesday this week due to...
- Update 2017-04-21: Prescribed burns today near Flagstaff, Stoneman Lake
Today, Friday, April 21 The following prescribed burn projects are underway: Flagstaff Ranger District Horseshoe: 1,600 acres planned for Thursday, April 20 and Friday, April 21. North of the San...
- Update 2017-03-20: Burn operations on Bar T Bar project started 11:40AM
Burn operations started at 11:40AM on the Bar T Bar project, 13 miles northeast of the Blue Ridge Ranger Station on SR 87. See Bar T Bar project news release for more details.
- Wednesday 11/2: Prescribed burn activity canceled for rest of the week
Prescribed burn activities on all projects have been canceled for the rest of the week due to forest rain and shifting
- Tuesday, 11/1: Blue Ridge, Stoneman Lake burn ops underway
Crews are performing prescribed burn operations on the Upper Beaver Creek project near Stoneman Lake, and the Blue Ridge Urban Interface project today, Tuesday, November 1. Crews plan to treat almost...
- Tuesday 11/1: Burn ops started north of Flagstaff, US 180 lane restrictions
Tuesday, November 1, 2016: Prescribed burn operations have started on the Horseshoe-Kendrick project near Kendrick Park northwest of Flagstaff. US 180 is restricted to one lane, with a pilot car...
- Update 2016-10-04: Prescribed burns planned begin October 11.
Storms and rain at the end of September and first weekend of October brought moisture, humidity, and generally unfavorable conditions for prescribed burn activities this week. With the current...
Content posted to this website is for information purposes only.
load time: 0.0005 sec.