- Kern County EOC lifts Erskine road cosures
According to a media release from the Kern County Emergency Operations Center, all road closures related to the Erskine Fire have been
- Transition Center switches to Assistance Center
A Local Assistance Center will open at noon Friday at Wallace Middle School. The center serves as a one-stop shop for information services on disaster relief, how to replace records lost in the fire,...
- Celebrate Independence Day in the great outdoors
During its busiest weekend of the year, Sequoia National Forest and Giant Sequoia National Monument encourage forest users to enjoy the holiday safely.
- Piute Mountains, Pacific Crest Trail closed because of fire
To protect visitors and travelers to the Sequoia National Forest’s Kern River Ranger District, Forest Supervisor Kevin Elliott has closed the Piute Mountains which includes a portion of the Pacific...
- Sequoia National Forest fire restrictions
Sequoia National Forest has enacted the attached fire restrictions through the official end of the 2016 wildfire
- USFS campgrounds along 178 are open
The United States Forest Service campgrounds along California 178 – Auxiliary, Old Isabella, South Fork and Paradise Cove – are open in anticipation of the upcoming holiday. While the facilities...
- Shuttle established from evacuation center to transition center
Date: June 29, 2016Contact: Captain Michael Nicholas, Kern EOC Public Information OfficerPhone: 661-330-0158 ERSKINE FIRE EOC MEDIA UPDATE June 29, 2016 – Repopulation EffortRoad closures off of...
- Kern County EOC Press Release: Repopulation Efforts
Kern County Emergency Operations Center Media Advisory out lining details about re-population, public health, utilities and
- Community Meeting in Lake Isabella on Monday, June 27, 2016
There will be a community meeting tonight, Monday, June 27, at 6 PM at the Woodrow W. Wallace Middle School in Lake Isabella (3240 Erskine Creek Rd).
- Kern County EOC Press Release: Homeowner Re-entry Plan 6/27/2016
The Kern County Emergency Operations Center has announced a homeowner re-entry plan for the Erskine Fire effective at noon on June 27, 2016. See PDF links (right) for the press release and...
Content posted to this website is for information purposes only.
load time: 0.00034 sec.