- Peaks Closure Order Lifted -7/22/16
- Juniper Fire Public Safety Closure Order
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOREST SERVICE TONTO NATIONAL FOREST PLEASANT VALLEY RANGER DISTRICT JUNIPER FIRE PUBLIC SAFETY CLOSURE ORDER PROHIBITIONS: Pursuant to 16 U.S.C. 551...
- State Route 260 paving begins east of Christopher Creek on Monday, June 13
On Monday, June 13th, Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) crews will begin paving along State Route 260 approximately ten miles east of Christopher Creek (milepost 280 to 292). Details can be...
- Tonto National Forest Emergency Fire Restrictions
The Tonto National Forest has entered into emergency fire restrictions. Click here to read the full closure
- State Route 288 remains closed.
As fire operations occur near and along the road, State Route 288 will be closed about ten miles south of Young between mileposts 285 and 291. The closure may last for several