- CA Highway 36 has re-opened
August 22, 2015 4:45pm CA Highway 36 has re-opened. Debris form fallen rocks and trees have been cleared and the highway is open for
- CA Highway 36 is closed until further notice.
August 22, 2015 1:15pm; CA Highway 36 is closed until further notice. Unfortunately, trees have fallen across the CA Highway 36 between Forest Glen and the Summit. Crews are working to remove the...
- Some Mandatory Evacuations Have Been Lifted
Changes were made today, August 21, to evacuations associated with the Mad River and Route Complexes.Mandatory evacuations have been lifted for residents in the Forest Glen area. Evacuations are...
- CA Hwy 36 has opened
August 21, 2015. Highway 36 from South Fork Mountain Summit (mile marker 9.29) east to Lower Rattlesnake Road (mile marker 22) is open today as of 1:30
- Public Meeting Scheduled
Representatives from the US Forest Service and Northern Rockies Incident Management Team will hold a meeting to discuss the current status of Route and Mad River Complex. They will be available to...
- August 17th Air Quality Alert - Mad River Area
- August 17th - Air Quality Alert - Hyampom Area
- August 17th Area Wildfire Smoke Public Service Announcement
- August 17th Smoke Impact Summary
- August 16th Air Quality Alert - Hyampom Area