- Waldo Canyon Aerial Mulching Treatment Fact Sheet
Pike & San Isabel National Forests, Cimarron & Comanche National GrasslandsWaldo Canyon Fire Burned Area Emergency Response (BAER)Implementation Fact SheetContact: Cathleen Thompson, BAER Information...
- Free Sandbags to Residents Impacted By Waldo Canyon Fire on Saturday
http://www.springsgov.com/News.aspx NewsID=2094Sandbags to be given to residents impacted by Waldo Canyon Fire on Saturday, September 1By: Ken HughlettOn Saturday, September 1, the City of Colorado...
- USFS Report: Potential Post-Wildfire Debris Flows in Waldo Canyon Burn Area
US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY REPORT: Probability and Volume of Potential Postwildfire Debris Flows in the 2012 Waldo Canyon Burn Area near Colorado Springs, ColoradoBy Kristine L. Verdin, Jean A. Dupree, and...
- Aerial Mulching Contract Out for Bid
AERIAL MULCHING CONTRACT FACTS· Emergency aerial mulching treatments to restore soil cover in critical High and Moderate Soil Burn Severity areas and protect surrounding area, from increases...
- Vounteer Rehabilitation Project Aug 10
Waldo Canyon Fire Rehabilitation Project Workday: Friday, August 10th, 2012Project Location: Meet at the Flying W RanchProject Times: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM Volunteers Needed: 75 Workday Description: In...
- Waldo Canyon BAER (fs-2500-8) Report Overview
Pike & San Isabel National Forests, Cimarron & Comanche National Grasslands Waldo Canyon Fire Burned Area Emergency Response (BAER)BriefingContact: Cathleen Thompson, BAER Information Officer...
- Waldo Canyon BAER -- Cultural Resources Specialist Report
Cultural Resources BAER Assessment ReportWaldo Canyon Fire June - July 2012 ByPriscilla M. Riefkohl Guzmán, Pike Zone Archaeologist, Pike National Forest, South Platte Ranger DistrictClint Dalton,...
- Waldo Canyon Fire BAER Assessment Slide Presentation
Burned Area Emergency Response (BAER) Assessment and Findings for the Waldo Canyon Fire.The BAER Slide Show Presentation is attached as a PDF
- Waldo Canyon BAER -- Wildlife Specialist Report
Wildlife Resource Assessment ReportWaldo Canyon FireBurned Area Emergency Response (BAER)July 2012 ByFelix QuesadaWildlife Biologist, USDA Forest Service, PSICC, Pikes Peak Ranger District(See...
- Waldo Canyon BAER -- Native Plants -- Noxious Weeds Specialist Report
Native Plant Communities Noxious Weeds Resource Assessment ReportWaldo Canyon FireBurned Area Emergency Response (BAER)July 2012 ByDenny BohonFisheries Biologist Pike Zone & Invasive Species South...
Content posted to this website is for information purposes only.
load time: 0.00053 sec.